The Webmaster is appointed by the Executive Director and serves a three year renewable term as a non-voting member on the Executive Committee.
- Designs and maintains the ACSD website, ensuring the continual correctness, completeness, and timeliness of information on the site.
- Champion the effective use of online tools to enhance communication between ACSD and its members.
- Maintain ACSD membership process
Director of Residence Life, Colorado Christian University
- B.A., Bible, Moody Bible Institute
- M.A., Biblical Exegesis, Wheaton College
- Currently working on Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership, Regent University
ACSD Involvement, Positions and Presentations:
- Member since 2009 - present
- National Conference Attendance 2009 - 2015
- ACSD 2015, Moody Bible Institute, National Conference Steering Committee
- ACSD 2015, Moody Bible Institute, Marketing & Communications Chair
- ACSD 2013, Northwest Nazarene University, Engendering Self-Awareness: Microaggression and Gender
- ACSD 2012, Taylor University, Racial Campus Climate: Understanding Everyday Microaggressions
- ACSD, 2012, Taylor University, International Students 101: A Primer
- ACSD, 2011, Evangel College, What’s on Your Mind? Spiritual Formation in the Social Media Age
Goals for the Position:
- Facilitate an excellent web experience
- Provide leadership in the transition to a new web provider that meets the needs of ACSD for the next 3-5 years
- Improve ease in accessing web content, webinars, and professional development resources
Vision for ACSD:
My vision for ACSD is that it would be an organization that supports and resources student development professionals working in Christian higher education. Through excellence in research, content development, and collaboration I hope that ACSD is place where professionals are encouraged in their work with students, challenged to develop, and supplied with quality resources to do great work. I believe that a easy to use website is central to professional connection and the distribution of important content. I hope that the ACSD website is a place that members find great value for their work.