2017 Mid-Level Professionals Retreat
John Brown University
Registration will be from Noon to 4:00p.m. on June 2nd. We will begin at 6:00p.m. on Friday, June 2nd(Friday dinner is not included in registration) and go through Sunday, June 4th.
Please consider joining us as we consider:
- Realities facing student development, higher education, and the students we serve
- Best practices for managing and leading your staff
- Being in “the middle” – supervising and being supervised
- Successful ways of collaborating with faculty, administration, athletics, etc.
- Your calling and the future ahead (advanced training, career opportunities in and out of higher education, and other adventures)
We will adjust to the specific needs of the crew we end up with at the retreat.
If you have questions and/or suggestions for the Mid-Level Professionals Retreat please contact Damon at or call 517-204-5348.
Friday, June 2nd
- Registration – Noon – 4:00p.m.
- 6:00p.m. -- Friday evening session
Saturday, June 3rd
- Saturday morning session
- Saturday afternoon session
- Saturday evening – dinner away from campus
Sunday, June 4th
- Sunday morning – worship
- Sunday afternoon session
- Sunday evening wrap-up
Vice President of Student Development/Dean of Students @ the University of Sioux Falls
Previously served @ LeTourneau University
Sarah Thomas Baldwin
Vice President for Student Development @ Asbury University
Previously served @ George Fox University, Asbury, and Spring Arbor University
Dean of Students @ Multnomah University
Previously served @ Northwest University, LCC International University, and George Fox University
Chief of Staff @ Spring Arbor University
Previously served @ Indiana Wesleyan University